Business Development Officer
We are looking for a Business Development Officer who will be involved in day to day in the following activities regarding business development. Please read this carefully and if you think yourself as a perfect fit then give us a chance to meet you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and sustaining long lasting and beneficial relationships with clients, Investors and customers.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to enhance the growth in revenue of the respective department.
- Obtaining and analyzing customer feedbacks to ensure the satisfaction of clients with the company services.
- Collaborating with colleagues to maintain smooth transition of sales i.e., assisting senior colleagues in maturing sales and assisting junior colleagues in achieving their sales target.
- Compiling and analyzing financial data and developing strategies to reduce business cost and enhance the financial growth of the company.
- Conducting market research to identify innovative and effective business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors and clients to present company offerings, negotiate and finalize business deals.
- Developing, reviewing and communicating business proposals and portfolio to potential investors and customers
- Staying up to date on company’s best practices, policies, products, services, pricing and promotions.
- Achieving predefined sales target to maximize the profits of the respective department.
- Generating, analyzing and maturing potential leads for the respective sales team.
- Handling sales calls, messages and e-mails to generate potential opportunities.
- Understanding the requirements and needs of the customers and matching them with the available opportunities.
- Maintaining the accurate and comprehensive records of leads at all level at all the time i.e., details of initiated leads, rejected leads and matured leads.
- Initiating and tracking sales process to ensure the delivery of products and services.
- Maintaining the sales revenue to meet the expense budget of the respective department.
- Responding to queries and complaints from clients regarding sales and should be done in timely manner.
- Preparing sales and marketing budgets and track expenses relating to that budget.
- Developing comprehensive knowledge about the company’s business, development practices and the trends for the industry.
- Preparing presentations for sales meetings as well as presenting in the sales meeting.
- Representing the company in business/sales events and expos and participating in digital production (company videos).
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or administration, finance, accounting, marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a business development officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Capability of prioritizing and delegating responsibilities
- Well Groomed and Presentable
Type and Job Location
Job Location: F-11 Markaz, Islamabad
Submit your Application and Join Us
Please read the above criteria and submit the application carefully. Incomplete and ineligible applications will not be entertained.